• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available room 328- Catfish Convention

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Please note that if you want groupings different from what is listed, you will need to do a pre-order. I am bagging ALL fish for sale in the groupings listed. Shrimp will be loose in bins, and can be purchased in any available quantity. Cash or credit cards will be accepted. I will be in room 328.

Here is my list of what will be available in the room:

Manzanita Driftwood- mostly pieces for 20g-40g range; priced by piece ($10-25 each)

Repashy Superfoods- 2oz $7; 4 oz $10; 16 oz $$28- I will be taking orders with free shipping for anyone who wants to order but I do not have enough stock with me at the show.

Shrimp:

CRS (grade a/s) $5

Bumble bee $3

Green lace $6

Indian green $4

Red rili $4

Amano $2

Cherry $1

Snails

Horned nerites $2.50

Zebra nerite $2

Mystery snails $2

Asolene spixi (zebra apple) $3

Yellow antenna Tylomelania $6

Crabs

Microcrabs $3.50

Fish

L450 $30- most likely in groups of 5/$150

Corydoras pgymaeus 6/$20

Aspidoras albater 6/$35

Hara jerdoni 3/$10

Danio Choprae 10/$20

Danio margaritatus 6/$20

Danio erythromicron 6/$22

Black neons 6/$10

Ember tetras 10/$18

Sparkle eye white clouds 6/$18

Panda garra 2/$20

Drape fin barbs 6/$18

Oryzias woworae 6/$24

Clown killies $5/pair

Tank raised Cardinal tetras 10/$20

Corydoras habrosus 6/$18

p.s- I remember a few people asking me specifically for things that were not on my list (namely assassin snails, pleco caves, etc). PLEASE message me to bring them, or they will be left at home.. I am packing up thursday evening to head down friday morning. I need to know at the latest by 8pm on thursday if I am bringing you anything in particular. Thanks!

Rachel --

I'm interested in the sparkle eye white clouds. Any reason why they wouldn't do well in a planted tank with the galaxy raspboras?

Also want some assassin snails. I forget how many you thought I should get for my planted 58.

I assume I can pick up Friday night?

Holly

msjinkzd

invert junkie
theyw ill do fine together :) how many do you want?

I will snag you some assassins.

And friday will be great