• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nice Set up at Hans

YSS

Members
I was at Hans' place to pick up some discus over the weekend. He has a nice display set up and took a few pics with my phone. The tanks is 5 X 3 X 2. Goes to show a nice set up doesn't necessarily have to be big. Sorry for the crappy looking photos, but wanted to share.

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

YSS

Members
nice! what did you get?

I got 5 wilds and one fire red adult. He had a real nice fire red, but it just came in a week ago from Germany and Hans wouldn't sell him. I am going to ask him to hold that guy for me and let me know when he is ready for sale. Here is a picture of the fire red. I will have to take some good picture of the wilds.

023.jpg

YSS

Members
I lol'd. Didn't look like too many discus in that tank but I'm sure he had alot. That red discus is really nice. Hope you get him! :)

The red discus in the picture is the one I came home with. Hans has a another one I liked more, but he wanted to keep him for a while longer to make sure he was ok to sell. I am hoping I can get him to within a few weeks when he is fully recovered from the trans-atlantic flight.