• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 60 x 18 Stand

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I know it is a long shot, as 60 x 18 tanks aren't all that common, but I'm looking for a stand that will fit a 5 foot 120. Long story short, my 120 developed a leak this week (still haven't had time to figure out if it is the tank or one of the filters) but in the process of temporarily breaking down the tank, I discovered that the stand I have isn't sound. Somehow, the stand is shifting and I can no longer open the doors on the lower cabinet.

Please let me know if you have one.

Jon

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I know it is a long shot, as 60 x 18 tanks aren't all that common, but I'm looking for a stand that will fit a 5 foot 120. Long story short, my 120 developed a leak this week (still haven't had time to figure out if it is the tank or one of the filters) but in the process of temporarily breaking down the tank, I discovered that the stand I have isn't sound. Somehow, the stand is shifting and I can no longer open the doors on the lower cabinet.

Please let me know if you have one.

Jon

Hey is it possible to reinforce the stand? There a lot of handy people here so if the woods good why not try?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I don't have an issue building one myself, just was hoping to save some time if someone had one sitting in their garage.

The stand I have now is made from particle board. My wife got it from one of her friends as an aquarium stand, but I always had my suspicions. Now, even without the tank on it, the doors will not open. Something has permanently shifted and I don't trust it.