• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lancaster Swap Meet

kaj41354

Members
Hey folks,

I want to take a few minutes to let you know that my other club, The Aquarium Club of Lancaster County is having a Swap Meet at The Eden Resort in Lancaster. It will be on Sunday October 5th from 11-5 with vendor setup at 0930. The cost is $20 for an 8ft table and the buyers are admitted FREE! We have already sold some table and we are space limited. Pat should have a flyer and registration form at tomorrows meeting but, if you want more details either go to our website (http://www.aclc.us) and click on the Swap Meet button or Contact me by email, PM or phone @ 717-965-7763 , I am the chairman so I better know the answer to your question.

Sorry but I won't be at the meeting tomorrow.....enjoy!

kaj41354

Members
I have had a few more tables reserved for the Swap Meet sooooo...If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible...don't want any CCA'ers to miss out.

Julie

Members
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">At their last meeting, I saw some of the fish these people are breeding. They are just awesome!! And you guys would have gone nuts at the prices... F1 peruvian altums for $1, F1 apistos (I nabbed them) among others. I would have picked up more, but didn't bring $$ with me. Not that you needed much.

Anyway, great fish, worth the trip if a carload of people wanted to go!!</span>

kaj41354

Members
And if two or more people want to buy a table and share to sell whatever they have...even the Marylanders are welcome to sell at this Swap Meet ---it is open to the public of course.

kaj41354

Members
I just wanted to let everyone know that those who have already signed up for tables have been posting what they are bringing to the Swap Meet as welll as what they are looking to buy. Lots of Cichlid Stuff! We even have one vendor from Northern NJ who makes a lot of Cichlid and Pleco style ceramic caves. If you are interested you can always visit the ACLC forum at http://www.aclc.us and if you decide to register for the forum send me an email so that I can activate your account right away. I hope to see a few CCA members either buying or selling at the Swap Meet

kaj41354

Members
There were about 25 flyers for the swap meet at yesterday's meeting and I noticed during the raffle that they were all gone! I hope that anyone who had questions or needed information was abe to get one. If not I have attached a copy of the flyer and encourage everyone to contact me.

kaj41354

Members
Well, the Swap Meet is only 2 weeks away and we have a great list of sellers coming. Check this list for the details. We do have a couple of tables left and we will have over $1300 in Raffle Prizes....Don't miss it...And if you are a football fan, there is a lounge with a big screen TV at the hotel.

kaj41354

Members
I just wanted to let everyone at CCA know that we just had another vendor sign up for a table and he is planning to bring some 7-Stripe Kigoma Frontosa at 2.5"+ size!!! His price for these are $10 / 5 for $35 / 10 for $60...He also has other sizes available and if anyone wants to contact him about what he is bringing they can contact him. His name is Larry Flint and his email is chemtchr@yahoo.com

kaj41354

Members
Looks like there will be lots of cichlids and accessories at the Swap Meet. Remember it is free to come and buy...Tony Orso and SC Cichlids from NJ are coming, Larry Flint will be bringing some nice Frontosa, Bev & dale will have some of there fish plus lot more....DON'T MISS IT - YOU'LL BE SORRY!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Richard,
thanks for saying that. I wanted to take my camera today and almost forgot about it.
Pictures for them, and get ideas for when we do it.

kaj41354

Members
I am glad too. I know Pat took some great pictures. I was too busy to take many but, we did have our unofficial club photographer taking pics. You guys missed a great bunch of deal. Lots of fun and a great time was had by all. I am exhausted but my Stillers are on and I am going to try and stay awake. I will see you all on Saturday!