• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180 gallon tank FS

Ading522

Members
Inquired to multiple movers and calculated some costs. I think it will be easier and cheaper for me to start new in a new place..so with a heavy heart I'm putting the 180 g for sale.. This includes tank, black background and drilled with bulkheads, stained matching oak i believe stand and canopy.. Tank has some scratches due to cleaning but for those who have seen it in person looks like new when filled.. I am asking $700 for this.. If you don't like the price, that's OK.. I'm pretty firm with very little wiggle room, if I can't sell I will make a way to bring it with me.. All fish stock will be relocated..inquiries welcome..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Homemade stand not included but can throw in for free if needed.. Original stand is in storage..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1398485431078.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398485476121.jpg

I've seen this tank personally, it's very nice! I can't recall seeing any scratches.

Sent from my C6916 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'd be interested if I could find a buyer for my 180g glass setup. I'd rather not have to move the glass 180 if I can avoid it. Is it the same standard dimensions?

Ading522

Members
I'd be interested if I could find a buyer for my 180g glass setup. I'd rather not have to move the glass 180 if I can avoid it. Is it the same standard dimensions?

yes sir.. it is 6'x2'x2' ..the diy stand it is on now is 7'x2'x3' high.. o have original stand for it.. the diy stand was made to accomodate 6'x18"x17" high sump

Ading522

Members
may consider a partial trade of a 125 gallon tank and stand in very good condition plus $500 CASH.. pm me if you are interested.. you will have to bring your tank setup if we make a deal.. glass tops a plus.. glass must be clear with no scratches.. dont need filters.. but need clear or black back.. drilled and reef ready not necessary.. lights not needed.. just tank in good condition and furniture grade or aesthetically pleasing stand..