• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS-MY AFRICAN CICHLIDS-DMV-Pickup only

tparker

Members
You would think I was running a lfs out of my home. No just too many fish. With that Im selling off all my beautiful african cichlids. Where do I start: blue zaire frontosa group of (4) featuring 10" alfa male(long trailers included), (2-6" females), (1) 4" female. (1)4" lemon jake pair (beautiful), (1) lwanda pair (4") (gorgeous), (3) 6" male venustus- will throw in blue faces on venustus for free, (1) 4" bleekeri cute fish (very cute), beautiful (4") yellow blaze (top quality from wc parents) lithobates, (2) 3" Gh A. comps., (2) 3" blk congo calvus, 1-(2") white calvus. All calvus and comps are wild, (2)-2" jewels- from great breeder, (2)- 1.5" brichardi. So far I have only posted on CCA to fellow club members. PM me with any questions please. I can also be reached by email @: parkair.terrell@yahoo.com. Thanks Terrell

tparker

Members
You would think I was running a lfs out of my home. No just too many fish. With that Im selling off all my beautiful african cichlids. Where do I start: blue zaire frontosa group of (4) featuring 10" alfa male(long trailers included), (2-6" females), (1) 4" female. (1)4" lemon jake pair (beautiful), (1) lwanda pair (4") (gorgeous), (3) 6" male venustus- will throw in blue faces on venustus for free, (1) 4" bleekeri cute fish (very cute), beautiful (4") yellow blaze (top quality from wc parents) lithobates, (2) 3" Gh A. comps., (2) 3" blk congo calvus, 1-(2") white calvus. All calvus and comps are wild, (2)-2" jewels- from great breeder, (2)- 1.5" brichardi. So far I have only posted on CCA to fellow club members. PM me with any questions please. I can also be reached by email @: parkair.terrell@yahoo.com. Thanks Terrell
WANT TO INFORM CLUB MEMBERS THAT ALL LISTED FISH FOR SALE, HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS AGAIN TERRELL

tparker

Members
My pm was sent early this morning and all the fish are sold. Wow. This is the first response I see.

Thanks
I apologize but I didn't get in from work til late last nite. I did post early yesterday morning and the replies started literally 20 minutes later. Could not get to them all in timely manner and again I do apologize. Will try to time posting more strategically next time. Terrell