• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Facebook page for Westies

chriscoli

Administrator
Anton mentioned to Matt C that there's a growing Facebook group for West African Cichlid discussion....the photos that this group posts are fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WestAfricanCichlids

If the link doesn't work, search in Facebook for "West African Cichlids" and you'll see two groups.....it's the larger of them. Here's one thing that was written,

"Please spread the word to all of your West, Central and East African Cichlid (excluding the great Rift Valley Cichlids) friends about the WAC-group, and let them become a member as well. And also come up with comments, experiences and suggestions. Input is more than welcome. Sharing knowledge is what it's all about!'

mchambers

Former CCA member
Yes, I'm not much of a Facebook user, but this seems like something that might cause me to use FB, at least occasionally.

kevin911

Members
Oh I thought it was westie (dog) I have an awesome little guy lol

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks for posting that up, Christine.

Talking to Anton, he was.. in hos own words, "overjoyed" by the interest that our club shows in the West Africans. Too often, these amazing little fish are overlooked for larger fish or more commonly available dwarf cichlids of South America.

Yup, we done Anton proud. :)

Keep up the good work, guys!