• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Male Dicrossus maculatus

Becca

Members
I wanted to gauge interest in some male D. maculatus I'm thinking of selling.

I bought these as juveniles at Aquamania from Jeff Rapps and he gave his best guess as to males and females. Unfortunately, some of my females have grown up to be males.

With shipping factored in, I paid about $26 a fish for these guys and I was considering selling 2 males for $20 each.

Would anyone be interested?

They are beautiful fish and males look lovely in a planted display tank. They are not very large and are peaceful with other fish. They are a real pain to breed, so it's not like you miss much by having only males.

Becca

Members
picture.php

Male is on the right. These guys are gorgeous little gems. The males top out at 3-3.5" with gorgeous red and blue highlights.

Becca

Members
Josh is getting some in next week. They do better with 2-3 females to a male and it's difficult to get the females to raise fry, but I'm still trying. I may just put these extra guys in a display tank

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App