• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My mini fish dining room

Finnaly had some time today to start setting up this rack in my dining room =)

Still have a bunch to do

Sorry the picture is sideways

20160331_114439.jpg

the top 20l will be planted community with 2 cuviceps, green corys and either the dwarf neon rainbows from my 75 or the longfin zebra danios from the 10g in the pic

one 10g will be for a pair of apistogramma cacatuoides

other 10g right now is housing an angry male geo steindachneri because he's been too aggressive on the younger females. But i want house some mega clown plecos in there in the future L340s, maby try to breed a trio.

and no idea yet for the 20h, maby some barbs and characins, and some small loaches idk yet. I need some suggestions on that one

lkelly

Members
Can you get a net or decor into the tank with the top so close to the bottom of the other shelf?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Good decision. I've got a couple of tanks where I can barely get my hand into the tank. Catching fish is nearly impossible without draining them down. just not enough room to move nets around.

yeah i was going to leave it but after having sooo much trouble catching fish already, i could'nt imagine catching them with no room.

good call!

F8LBITE

Members
You've come a long way from when I met you just a couple months ago. I think you're officially a fishoholic

It was bothering me that I had room for a 3rd 10g tank on top. Soooo I ran to the store and got another one hehehe. Looks like Jose was right Im an addict. This tank came with a new breed of cichlid in a breeder pack hehe

20160331_200711.jpg

20160331_202153.jpg

Last edited:
Little update, still in QT mode so I haven't done any scaping... but I have the fish and some plants now. Also using victors bowl for franks daphnia
nzg8zd.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Looks awesome! It looks like you have the beginning of a serious MTS issue (which isnt always a bad thing)

Thanks! MTS is a real thing for sure. I really need to try and not buy anymore tanks for a while. We will see how long that will be ...

Pretty excited about the apistos I picked up tho !
I have pair of cacatuodies
Trio of kelleri, I think it's 2 males and 1 female so a male might be up for grabs soon
2 curviceps
Group of green corys
And some dwarf rainbows and tetras