• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Moving to London sale, everything must go!

I am transferring to my company's London office, so am having to sell the house and all the fish stuff in it (furniture, too, so if you have a need for bedroom or living room pieces, feel free to hit me up). Anyway, prices are listed below, but really, no reasonable offer refused, since I need this stuff gone yesterday.

Please PM me with any offers or questions! Would prefer that you come pick up the items at my house in Tenleytown, but might be able to make some arrangements for delivery. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the May CCA meeting.

The big item is a custom-made acrylic aquarium 80ish gallons, measures 52" length x 20" width x 20" height. It comes fully stocked with play sand substrate, three big pieces of driftwood with java moss, several amazon swords, jungle vals, 2 bristlenose plecos, 3 corydoras trilineatus, 4 corydoras similis sp. purple, 10 or so neon tetras, 8 or so black skirt tetras, 3 black neon tetras, 11 hyphessobrycon sp. Red, 10 or so pygmy cories, 2 otos, 6 inka stone fish, 1 blue gourami. The amazon swords are suffering a bit from algae that I haven't had time to treat. The tank is designed for canister filtration.
If you can take everything, and I mean everything, you can have it for $500. The tank by itself cost me $645 last year.

Other stuff:
3 Zoogoneticus tequila goodeids, 1 M, 1 F, 1 juvie that I believe is a female: $5
1 Apistogramma cacatoides super red juvie: $5
29 gal tank with glass lid: $15
29 gal tank that leaks around the top trim, but otherwise holds water fine as long as you don't fill it all the way past the trim: $5
Metal double tank stand for 29 gal tanks: $10
55 gal tank with glass lids: $30
40 gal tank with glass lid: $20
10 gal tank with fiberglass lid: $5
Aquaclear 30 HOB filter: $10
Aquaclear 70 HOB filter: $20
Fluval C4 HOB filter: $25
Fluval Fresh & Plant 2.0 Full Spectrum Performance 48" LED Fixture: $75
Finnex Ray 2 LED light 48": $70
Finnex Ray 2 LED light 30": $40
Marineland Double Bright LED 18": $25
Fluval 206 canister filter: $50
Fluval 306 canister filter: $70
Aquatek CO2 regulator with solenoid: $40
Aquatek CO2 regulator with solenoid: $40
6 paintball CO2 tanks 20 oz.: $50
Cholla wood pieces: $3
Bucket of play sand: free
Various nets: free
Aquarium salt: free
Partial jug of Flourish Excel CO2 supplement: free
Partial jug of Flourish plant fertilizer: free

mchambers

Former CCA member
Herman,

I'll take the 30" Finnex Ray II. I can come by and pick it up.

I'd like to get the Excel, too.

Matt

mchambers

Former CCA member
Folks, I just went over to Herman's house and was sorely tempted by the 80 gallon acrylic tank. Only thing that kept me from buying it is the coincidence that I bought a 70 gallon acrylic two months ago. Herman's tank is a real beauty. Plus, since it's acrylic, it would be fairly easy to move. If you're in the market for a tank that size, you should jump on this deal.

Thanks for the endorsement, Matt!

What's left of my inventory, besides the acrylic tank--

29 gal tank with glass lid: $15
29 gal tank that leaks around the top trim, but otherwise holds water fine as long as you don't fill it all the way past the trim: $5
Metal double tank stand for 29 gal tanks: $10
55 gal tank with glass lids: $30
Fluval Fresh & Plant 2.0 Full Spectrum Performance 48" LED Fixture: $75
Finnex Ray 2 LED light 48": $70
Marineland Double Bright LED 18": $25
Aquarium salt: free

Preference to those who can pick up the sooner the better!

Becca

Members
I wish I could make it out there. I hoard Marineland double brights and would be happy to take an 18" off your hands.

Thanks, guys! Here's what's left of my inventory, besides the acrylic tank which is still available--

Metal double-stand for 10-gal tanks: $10