• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Coridoras, Angelfish, and other fish

Termato

Board of Directors
I currently have the following fish available for sale:

$35 for 7 bronze corydoras (Corydoras aeneus) adults
One of them is a monster, he's HUGE. Between 3-4"

$20 for 3 angelfish (2 appear to be a pair but the male hasn't fertilized the eggs yet) 3-3.5" bodies. You can see the monster sized one right by the acara.

$20 for 10 low/medium grade red cherry shrimp. Some are mixed with yellow shrimp and have a cool orange patch on them

2016-04-17.jpg

Here are the angels. I can only take pictures of them when they are eating because if anyone walks up to the tank they just sit there looking at you waiting for food so you can't take a picture of the side hahaha.
angel1.jpg

angel2.jpg

angel3.jpg

Shrimp. Some are not as red as this and have a lot of clear areas.
2016-04-20.jpg

Last edited:

Termato

Board of Directors
I'm also putting up some plants for sale. I'll be going to the GWAPA meeting so I could meet you there as well. I can also ship or you can come pick it up.

Ceratopteris thalictroides (Water Sprite)Two $5 packs of multiple stems
Hygrophilia difformis (Wisteria) - Two $5 packs of multiple stems
Vallisneria gigantea (Normal Val) - Two $5 packs of multiple medium and large plant
Vallisneria americana var. biwaensis (Corkscrew Val) - Two $5 packs of multiple medium and large plant

Take all packs for $30 shipped. $25 to the meeting or pick up.

Shippping $7

Plants come from here:
2016-04-22.jpg

2016-04-22.jpg

Last edited: