• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs..LARGE tank..

JLW

CCA Members
Not only do the images not show, but other than you telling us it's a "nice tank," I have no information on it. I know people who have very large 20-gallon tanks. :)

What size is it? What's the tank material (glass, acrylic)? What does "everything" mean? Lights? Cabinet? Canopy? Tops? Filter? Heater?

Not to sound too Sam-like, but if you don't make an effort to sell something, don't be surprised when it doesn't sell. :)

harlowe777

Members
Everything means EVERYTHING..see how you named everthing that you would need..good job!!..thats what it has..filters.. lights..fish..the whole nine..I put all the info in the post..I dont no why its not showing..when I look its all on thread..hmmm..its a custom 240 gln..1" thick acrillic front..with steal and oak..compleate framed with iron..any questions feel free to call me..571.499.6183..thank you!!..

harlowe777

Members
6' long..6'tall..17"deep..has everything you will need..EVERYTHING..any other questions.call me 571.490.6183..billy..thank you!!..

Im saying its a nice tank because I seen it in person. If, "I" was considering on making this type of investment, "I" would have to see it in person or at least call to talk to the seller but thats just me.

Sorry Billy not trying to jack your thread....

Not only do the images not show, but other than you telling us it's a "nice tank," I have no information on it. I know people who have very large 20-gallon tanks. :)

What size is it? What's the tank material (glass, acrylic)? What does "everything" mean? Lights? Cabinet? Canopy? Tops? Filter? Heater?

Not to sound too Sam-like, but if you don't make an effort to sell something, don't be surprised when it doesn't sell. :)

harlowe777

Members
Its allways the people that comment that have no interest .lol..the people with the interest and the money call or text me everytime..lol..dont know why pics arent showing up..

Howie

Members
I've seen Billy's custom made tank and it's simply amazing. I wish I had the room and the load bearing floors to handle this beauty. He built this tank using bank teller glass thickness and the stand can support *30,000 lbs. It's a professional grade build, not some DIY home hobbyist project.*

harlowe777

Members
Thank you!!..hard to explane on the forum..and pics do nothing. Lol..aaaand mine arnt showing up..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App