• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Restocking Begins

Acpape0

Members
I am planning on starting thr restocking of my 125.
I am looking for what everybody else is looking for male and female peacocks and haps. Everything does need to be over 3" .

Will buy just males or matching male with female.

I am open to pretty much any species at this point EXCEPT red fin boreyi and male German reds, or Tiawan reefs

I could also use a few bottom feeders for other tanks.

$100 budget this week. Lets use every penny.

No fish are going in there now so don't worry, I am not adding anything to it until it has been free and clear for 2-3 weeks.
All fish purchased will go into a tank that I am using as a holding tank for the restock.

Post here or pm please

Ps : I do love multi fish deals

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Acpape0

Members
Have some females mixed in now and haven't had any issues with aggression . Heavy stock and lots of water movement seems to keep aggression way down. Over 2000gph of filtration and two wave makers keep everyone calm.

Acpape0

Members
Looking for male only or pair
Tangerine tiger
Lemon jake
Bi color
Vc 10
Deep water hap
Red emperess
Ethelwynnae
Flavescent
Ngara flametail
Red top lawanda
Sulfur head
LARGE venestus
Female German red only
Etc.
Will also consider juveniles if they are sexed

Becca

Members
You should salt-up your tank to make absolutely sure there's nothing left in there that could pass on to new fish.

I wish I had something to offer you, but everything I keep is New World or Asian.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Here are some pics of flametails. They look different only because of the light. They are in different tanks.

Male flametail 1 with female.jpg

male flametail 1.jpg

Male flametail 2.jpg