• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Football 2014

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry but I wasn't playing last year there will be no repeat ;)

Let the trash talking begin! Draft is set for Monday at 7pm, so I'll leave the league open until Monday morning for anyone that wants to get in. Let me know if the draft time doesn't work for anybody.

daninmd

Members
Let the trash talking begin! Draft is set for Monday at 7pm, so I'll leave the league open until Monday morning for anyone that wants to get in. Let me know if the draft time doesn't work for anybody.

any chance we can do the draft later? that's a rough time for those with kids. anything after 8:30pm would be better for me, but ill leave it to the group obviously

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Ok, does 8:30 or 9 work for everyone else? I'm not a breeder, so I don't think of the issues of being a parent. We're still waiting on a few people to officially join, looking at an 8 person league right now. We used to have enough people for 2 leagues, what happened?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Count me Mikie! Send me the invite via email at richardomendez@yahoo.com
@Shawn, I've never placed last! If anything, I've come in second and third. Maybe 5th, but never last. LOL!

RM
Funny how Ricky seems to surface near football time. He must lose his memory at the end of every season, we all know you prefer the bottom of the pack. We'll need one more person to make an even group, so I'll send you the invite once we get one more person.

daninmd

Members
I think we should wait till we get at least 10 teams, 12 preferable.

I just posted in marketplace so more people would see. can we hold off one more day?? 7 or 8 teams isn't going to be much fun. 12 is best I think, everyone plays everyone once and then playoffs start.

verbal

CCA Members
I think we should wait till we get at least 10 teams, 12 preferable.

I just posted in marketplace so more people would see. can we hold off one more day?? 7 or 8 teams isn't going to be much fun. 12 is best I think, everyone plays everyone once and then playoffs start.

I think 10 teams would be ok, but that should definitely be the minimum.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'll play, (never played fantasy before )

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PM me the email address you want to use.

We have 8 confirmed teams now. If Kevin and Richard get in, we'll have 10 today. If that works out, everyone ok with a draft tonight at 9pm?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Funny how Ricky seems to surface near football time. He must lose his memory at the end of every season, we all know you prefer the bottom of the pack. We'll need one more person to make an even group, so I'll send you the invite once we get one more person.

LOL! Oh Mikie Baby...You make me laugh!!! Apparently, your forget how many times I beat your butt during the last couple seasons. If I were you, I'd focus on your fish and all the gray hairs you're gonna get after losing this season yet again. BTW, the Blue Orchids you sold me are doing just fine. As for me, I've been busy with Life! But I do miss the Comradery. Hopefully, I can make a meeting this year.:)))

Richard has a nose for losing, like a mosquito to the big zapper light. Or a magnet!

I bet rice forgets that it's white...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Shawn! Dude! You and Kevin are the only one's that still reach out to me from the Club and I appreciate that, especially after everything I did for the club for many years. Thanx! As for your humorous comments, Ha HA HA HA... You only WON once! And now you think you're Neptune! You and I tend to match up well during the season and I embrace the competition. If there is anyone that I have to worry about in Fantasy Football is you buddy. So let's get ready to Rumble!!!!

Btw, I still have not received an invite to Fantasy Football.

Richard Mendez

daninmd

Members
so i guess the draft was last night? I logged on before 9pm and wasn't active and saw it happened at 11pm? didn't know I was playing in the vampire league :)

well autodraft screwed me, not sure about everyone else. who was online for the draft last night??

somehow my 12-person team in another league has a better roster than my 10-person league team, lol

P.S. I do not want RG3, whoever wants him make me a trade for a decent Qb

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
so i guess the draft was last night? I logged on before 9pm and wasn't active and saw it happened at 11pm? didn't know I was playing in the vampire league :)
Yes. It was originally scheduled for 9 PM, but a duplicate team was created and the draft was reset. The earliest time I could choose was 11pm. I sent out an email to everyone updating the time and to let me know if that time was a problem. Deep player pool in a 10 person league, I'm sure you can fine tune your team through some trades and/or waiver acquisitions.

daninmd

Members
Yes. It was originally scheduled for 9 PM, but a duplicate team was created and the draft was reset. The earliest time I could choose was 11pm. I sent out an email to everyone updating the time and to let me know if that time was a problem. Deep player pool in a 10 person league, I'm sure you can fine tune your team through some trades and/or waiver acquisitions.

yeah, I got the email after I went to bed. 11pm...you guys are crazy :D

how many people were online for the draft, just curious?

p.s. I was the accidental duplicate team :lol: