• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great Meeting Today

mchambers

Former CCA member
I enjoyed Chris Stith's talk on Tanganyika Travels! It was very cool seeing the photos and videos of the various cichlids and other fish.

Also was a good auction, and I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting some new members.

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
Awesome meeting! My favorite video from the talk was the one with the divers swimming between the boulders that were the size of cars. It really put things in perspective for me as far as how the biotope is arranged. Thanks Chris! And thanks to Jesse for doing all of the auctioneering today!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Awesome meeting! My favorite video from the talk was the one with the divers swimming between the boulders that were the size of cars. It really put things in perspective for me as far as how the biotope is arranged. Thanks Chris! And thanks to Jesse for doing all of the auctioneering today!

Ohh man seems like they were having a hard time keeping themselves from getting thrashed

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Vinh2o

Members
I had a great time as well. The video was indeed awesome. That video might have caused me to add a new item to my Bucket List. Great seeing everyone.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Presentation was great, particularly seeing the fish in their natural environment. Picked up some great clown angels from Frank C. Both my tanks are now "full", so I had to "run away" from the auction because there were fish I would have loved to add, but cannot, and did not want to torture myself. LOL.

Vinh2o

Members
I agree that the natural environment video and pictures where great. It makes me want to do a little Aqua Scaping in the tanks. Also after seeing huge amounts of the same species of fish together it makes me feel even better about my single species tank set ups.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Presentation was great, particularly seeing the fish in their natural environment. Picked up some great clown angels from Frank C. Both my tanks are now "full", so I had to "run away" from the auction because there were fish I would have loved to add, but cannot, and did not want to torture myself. LOL.

Lol I know I know what u mean