• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 120 gallon stand and canopy $450.

Troyale

Members
I have for sale a 120 gallon (4x2x2) with stand and canopy. The stand and canopy was originally made to have a rustic look. Back of tank is painted as in pictures. Can easily be removed wit a razor blade. Asking $450.

20130306_202551.jpg

20130306_202528.jpg

20130306_202551.jpg

20130306_202528.jpg

Last edited:

Troyale

Members
Price Drop! I need tis gone for $ 375. I also have two 180 gallon reef ready tanks that I'm cleaning up to prepare for sale. But for now 120 gal, stand and canopy for $375!

clearsky5

CCA Members
tanks

Yeah I might be interested in a 180.....

hey Aldrich....
do you just buy and sell??????

I see you posting a lot,and I bought the bowfront from you>\\

Ading522

Members
Yeah I might be interested in a 180.....

hey Aldrich....
do you just buy and sell??????

I see you posting a lot,and I bought the bowfront from you>\\

Lol..no..we just moved..thinking of selling the 220.. So I can setup up the other tanks.. I'm split on whether to keep it or get a 180.. Its too high to do some maintenance and stuff..I sell because I'm always looking to upgrade..and to think..I started with 19 tanks ranging from 1-30 gallons..haha..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Raven20

Members
Lol..no..we just moved..thinking of selling the 220.. So I can setup up the other tanks.. I'm split on whether to keep it or get a 180.. Its too high to do some maintenance and stuff..I sell because I'm always looking to upgrade..and to think..I started with 19 tanks ranging from 1-30 gallons..haha..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

PM sent

Troyale

Members
Hello all. I had two 180 reef ready set ups. Just sold one today. I am selling them as saltwater setups. I have all over flow and sump pipework, predrilled sump, crushed coral, protein skimmer, two pumps, and a boat load of live rock. The remaining tank is an oceanic in great condition. It has a painted black back ground and two small scratches on it. One of the side bottom trims is missing. I also have one 4-5in. purple tang, two clown fish, and two maroon clownfish. One maroon is 4-5 in. Fish are offered seperatly but can be sold as package deal. I know this is the CICHLID association so forgive me. Asking 725 obo. There's a little wiggle room.

Raven20 I did not receive your pm. Your mailbox is full.

Thanks

Last edited: