• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

120 gallon Peninsula aquarium

I have a 120 gallon acrylic aquarium, 48x24x24", for sale that is drilled and has an overflow on the 24" side wall. This is a peninsula style aquarium and is priced to move. I am only asking $590 for the aquarium. I typically sell these for $995 but the customer canceled the order and just wanting to get my money back out of the aquarium. Please feel free to pm or text me at 703-731-9700 with any questions or for pictures. I will be in DC Sept 8-12 and can deliver the aquarium for free!!!! Also don't forget, CURRENT CCA MEMBERS GET 5% OFF AQUARIUMS! If your not a member yet, this is a bonus as to why you should join CCA.

chris_todd

Members
Got any pics? What do you mean by peninsula? Is it supposed to be displayed with the 24" end against a wall? If so, would it look stupid with the 48" wide part against the wall? And is it glass or acrylic?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Got any pics? What do you mean by peninsula? Is it supposed to be displayed with the 24" end against a wall? If so, would it look stupid with the 48" wide part against the wall? And is it glass or acrylic?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chris below is a picture of the actual tank and this is an ACRYLIC aquarium.

null_zpsef0b5593.jpg