• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE 5' 120 Gallon Tank (Leaks)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Folks:

My 5' 120 gallon tank started leaking this weekend. It is a slow drip in one of the corner seams, but enough that it made a terrible mess in my family room. I'm not really interested in resealing the tank, but if you are, come and get it.

The tank is sitting outside by my garage for anyone who wants to come pick it up in Frederick. Free to club members. If you aren't a member, join the club and it is yours for free as well. I'll throw in a metal stand and glass tops, too.

spazmattik

Members
If i only had a truck! Funny i was just telling my girlfriend yesterday i wanted to upgrade one of my 4 footers to a 5 footer since the stand has about 6 inches extra on both sides. The fish i keep could always use a bigger footprint

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
So sorry to hear that, Jon.

Need a temporary tank? I have a 75 you could borrow.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
So sorry to hear that, Jon.

Need a temporary tank? I have a 75 you could borrow.

Thanks, brother. I was able to move stuff around in the house with only one fatality. The tank housed a trio of Lake Nicaragua Citrenellums, who all got along great but hadn't spawned as of yet, along with a pair of nics and some silver dollars. I moved the nics and SD's into my now jam packed 180, put the 12" male midas in a 55 that he makes look awfully small, and tried to put the two females into another 55. They had been together since I purchased them almost 2 years ago. Less than 12 hours later, in a dark tank in a dark room, one female shredded the other. Sucks, as it was the better looking of the two that didn't make it. They should be okay until I can find a new tank, I hope.

spazmattik

Members
Was that room hardwood floor? Ive only been there the one time from the bbq so its hard to remember. Were you around to catch it before it got to bad? Any damages aside from the one fish?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
It has laminate flooring. The good news is that there was a dog bed on the stand under the tank that soaked up most of the water. Some leaked through to the basement and did some minimal damage.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app