• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Private Messages Constantly Crash App

Digital

Members
I'm using the MAN app. Maybe 1 out of 20 tries is successful in opening Private Messages. Anyone know how to debug this problem?

Marlin

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I'm using the MAN app. Maybe 1 out of 20 tries is successful in opening Private Messages. Anyone know how to debug this problem?

Marlin

?
Anyone else getting this. I have used the PM thorugh my phone 6 times since Saturday without any problems using my Iphone.

Digital

Members
Well it was something to do with the PMs themselves. I logged in on a desktop and deleted all messages. Works fine now...oh well

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I used to have that problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the problem stopped.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Digital

Members
After 3 PMs it is crashing again. I did try reinstalling the app, twice. Oh well not a big deal. Just a pain in the buttocks

rich_one

Members
Happens to me so frequently, I don't even attempt to pm any more when using my phone.

-Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Digital

Members
Happens to me so frequently, I don't even attempt to pm any more when using my phone.

-Rich

Maybe samsung phones are the common link?

rich_one

Members
Seems like a reasonable assumption... unless someone blows it up by saying they didn't have a Samsung phone when it happened. But I tend to buy Samsung phones... so seems plausible from that standpoint.

-Rich