• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oceaic Tanks, Biocube, More Tanks, Supplies, and More

fishmeds

Members
Oceanic Ultimate 135 gallon tank w/ Eheim, Coralife and More Complete Setup
We do have a complete set (all the equipment needed to run the tank), for sale at $1,000 cash. The items we have available are: - Tank, stand, 2 glass lids - Eheim 2028 Pro 2 (up to 160 gallon aquariums) - One 48†and one 24†Coralife Aqualight Deluxe (Double Linear Systems with built in fans) that are like new in the box and have new bulbs - 2 250 watt stealth visi-therm heaters (up to 150 gallons of water) - Tetra Whisper Air Pump 100 - Along with the air pump: Tubing, Check valves, a few airstones and 2 new bubble wands - 60 pounds of premium natural gravel - 20-30 pounds of Malaysian driftwood (this stuff costs $3-4 a pound at aquarium stores) - 2 Thermometers – free with purchase - PVC Pipe – free with purchase - Numerous plants and misc. decoration – free with purchase - ½ lb of food and more food and some other misc food after that – free with purchase - Fry tank sponge filters – free with purchase - Tank Divider – free with purchase I might be able to get a set of LED moonlights for the tank for you from a friend of mine who makes them by hand. Their quality blows everything else out of the water (these are American hand made LED lights in different levels of brightness from a guy who used to be an electrician) and we would be glad to show you the ones we already have. You can have everything listed above for $1100 cash.​

Below we have just the tank/stand/lid listed and we have the items itemized as well. We are flexible on how we will sell as we are moving and we cannot take everything with us.

Oceanic Ultimate 135 gallon tank in real oak trim, with Oceanic glass lids, and oak stand-$725 OBO (Balt, MD)
Description: This tank was purchased new by my girlfriend and I in August of 2008 from an authorized retailer. We will provide the new owner with all paperwork to keep the lifetime warranty valid. This tank has 5/8 inch thick glass and double silicone seals, w/ a Plexiglas bar in the middle (where most other tanks have that flimsy piece of plastic). The dimensions are 72 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 24 inches tall. The set comes with two 36 inch glass hoods with the older, built in Oceanic handle, which is much nicer than the newer handle. The oak stand has three doors which allows for maximum storage under the tank.

55 Gallon Tank w/ stand and extras--200 OBO (Balt, MD)
Description: For sale is a Marineland/Tetra 55 gallon tank with many extras. The tank was purchased from an authorized dealer in August of 2008 and has an active warranty. I will include all the sales receipts to retain the warranty on the tank and lights. Included with this auction are:
-Marineland/Tetra 55 gallon tank (measurements 48â€x12â€x21â€), Penn Plax Stainless Steel Stand-will hold 2 ten gallon tanks below (the ones pictured are not included with this auction), Tetra Whisper 60 Filter (the older style system); with the tubing, impellers, top, bio-walls, and plastic cartridge inserts, Eheim Jager 150 watt adjustable heater, Two 24 inch light fixtures with Coralife full spectrum bulbs, Four (4) additional replacement bulbs, 2 Marineland Glass lids w/ knobs, 2 Marineland Plastic canopies with plastic lids, 2 Medium Premium Decorations, 1 Large PVC Pipe for hiding, 1 Powerstrip, 1 Marineland stick on thermometer, 1 Air pump w/ airline hose, check valve, and airstone

Oceanic BioCube 29 Gallon, NEW-$225 (Balt, MD)
-Description: brand new with all paperwork, pieces, bio-balls, and light bulbs to power the built in wet/dry filter, day and night lights, and fans. This also comes with 3 premium weighted plants and 30 pounds of FREE purple and yellow Estes premium gravel

$$$-------------------Extra Products------------------------$$$:
-60 pounds of premium, natural gravel by Estes ($20)
-Coralife Aqualight 48 inches, NEW IN BOX, w/ two 50/50, 22 inch, straight pin bulbs; total output of 130 watts; this is a great light as it illuminates every fish and makes the bottom of your tank glow. It is ideal for plants and fish that need higher levels of light. The light produced from these bulbs closely resembles the sun. ($120) (we also have the same light new with two 6700k bulbs)
-Coralife Aqualight Deluxe 48 inches; like new in box, used 1 month-comes with two 10,000k bulbs and two actinic blue bulbs; total output is 260 watts; has built in fans
-Coralife Aqualight Deluxe 24 inches; used, good condition w/ box-comes with one 10,000k bulb and one actinic bulb; total output is 130 watts; has built in fans and two separate power cords.
-Eheim 2028 Professional 2 Canister Filter system: (like new, with media and all mounting equipment/hoses) designed for tanks up to 160 gallons; massive biological capacity ($170)
-Stealth Visitherm heater by Marineland-NEW IN BOX-shatterproof, adjustable, and all black-one of the best on the market; 200 watts for 55-65 gallon tanks ($23) (we have a new 250 watt for $27)
-All Glass 5 gallon quarantine tank w/ new gravel, Aquaclear 30 filter, Tetra heater, plant, glass top, fluorescent light, Maylasian drift wood, premium plant, air pump and stones and tubing and thermometer ($55 OBO)

The best way to cotnact us at is fishmeds@gmail.com or you can call my cell 443-286-1833; if I don't answer you can call my girlfriend, Patty, at 443-421-4834. We have pictures of the items that you can view at: http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg278/ZNickey/Tanks/
If you would like to come see the item in person before you buy, please feel free to without any obligation to buy. We wouldn't buy a tank without seeing it first either. Anyways, thanks for looking!

Thanks,
Zac