• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 9

mrkillie

Members
CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 9
Here's the standings after week 8 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Love Canal Mutants 6-3-0
4.Big Boys 5-4-0
5.Prancing Peacocks 5-4-0
6.Predators 4-5-0
7.Super Red Emperor's 4-5-0
9.TheOtherRedheadGirl 3-6-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 9-0-0
3.Rockville Road Rage 7-2-0
8.raidaz 4-5-0
10.D's Destroyers 3-6-0
11.SOMD Blue Crabs 3-6-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 1-8-0

Will someone please beat those B@st@rds? 9-0 and counting. And there are still 6 teams that have outscored them. Of course, the last unbeaten team last year didn't win the championship, right Richard?

Speaking of which, look out people! The defending champs are back in the playoff picture, thanks to Division 2.

Play on! This is the last week with byes for the NFL teams, so things should get very interesting next week, as everyone will have all their players available (except for injuries, of course).

mrkillie

Members
Hey Folks,

Also remember, THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL starts THIS WEEK!!!! Get your Thursday players in your lineups - Ravens and Falcons.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx Joel for the update. I tried to stop Mikey Gray,but he did a Peyton Hillis on me and plowed right threw me. I'll be ready by Thursday:)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I'm up against the best team in the league (IMO) this week... And I'm skeered!!! I'm gonna tell the team this isn't the week to lay back, we'll see if they respond.

Peyton Hillis for President!!! Woof Woof WOOF!!!

mrkillie

Members
Michael Vick....OUCH!

Over 50 points!!!! And for the second time this year I will score over 130 points .....AND GET POUNDED!!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!