• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My fish love my wife too.

Every time my wife walks up to any tank in my house and sits down next to it all the fish come and visit. Its not the normal feeding frenzy visit. Its a fond loving type of visit. This is true with all of my tanks. They just love her and come and visit right to where ever she sits. They do not do this with me. They don't run but they don't gather behind the glass staring at me like I have captured in these photos. I finally captured it. Its hard to get the lighting right so you can see the fish and my wife clearly.

I think its because the fish see her all the time but she does not bother or feed them. She rarely feeds them so I guess it is a different relationship the fish have with her. Especially with my female Frontosa.

My fish love my wife. I am glad because they make her feel special. At least the fish are trying to help me in my house. They are sucking up to her so she does not make me get rid of them. :cool: Good job guys.

DSC_0125v2.jpg

DSC_0127v2.jpg

DSC_0124v2.jpg