• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good deal on 75 gallon

Acpape0

Members
I have a plan on convincing the wife about another tank.... I am using her 90 gallon community as a temp grow out tank... When her breeding angels start to get fin nipped she will change her mind!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rich_one

Members
Man... just buy it and set it up. What's she gonna do? Divorce you? LOL... (j/k)... shoot, with 4 large tanks and a 55 gallon which belongs to my mom in her room, that somehow keeps getting counted among my tanks, I can't bring another tank in the house without giving one up! LOL... (though that's probably more self-imposed by me. I really don't think she cares... I had up to 7 once, with no complaints from her).

Hope you can get it, man.

-Rich

If those are Ac110 and both included in the deal for the 75 gallon then it's a heat deal at $100. Hard to walk away from...I wouldn't even know where to place it right now.

Sent from my C6916 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

frankoq

Members
I have a plan on convincing the wife about another tank.... I am using her 90 gallon community as a temp grow out tank... When her breeding angels start to get fin nipped she will change her mind!

LOL. I need a plan to introduce a fish rack to my basement.
20L in the house and she did not take it well.
one at a time, and one day, a fish rack will be in my basement. :D

Localzoo

Board of Directors
LOL. I need a plan to introduce a fish rack to my basement.
20L in the house and she did not take it well.
one at a time, and one day, a fish rack will be in my basement. :D

Lol the key to negotiation find common ground lol
The wife said I can do a fish rack if I move all the tanks to office/ closet