• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE to good home - Rainbow Cichlids

Becca

Members
I have a beautiful pair of Rainbow Cichlids in my husband's 150. This weekend he came to me and said "you need to get your fish out of my tank, they're picking on everyone else." Sure enough, they looked like they were thinking about spawning and had cleared out half of the tank. The male was a brilliant yellow color, and the female was making googly eyes at him while he shook his head and wagged his tail. All the other fish were cowering on the other side of the tank.

I love these fish and wish I had a space for them, but there's not another tank they'll fit in. They were bred by Matt Chambers and are hardy, personable fish with a voracious appetite for, well, everything.

If someone would like them, please let me know. They seem to have cooled their jets for now, but if they keep this up I'm going to have fish jumping out of the tank to escape their amorous escapades.

Grundsau

Members
I would love to have them. But, I might not be able to work out the logistics of picking them up because I live so far away. Let me know if it doesn't work out with Localzoo.

Becca

Members
I waited to see if anyone else would respond. I'd be willing to take them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Will, if you want them, they're yours although, if you'd rather let Karen take them I could transport them at Christmas time, provided she could meet me in Havertown.

Oddly, I was kind of hoping no one wanted them, but I do think it'll be better for the other occupants of the 150 if these guys find a new home. I'm going to miss them!:(

Localzoo

Board of Directors
If Karen wants them she can have them. I know she lives far so If things don't work out keep me in mind.
Karen is awesome so I don't mind.
Ps the jewels I got from her spawned literally like 4 days after they came home (sadly they ate their own eggs :( )

Becca

Members
I would love to have them. But, I might not be able to work out the logistics of picking them up because I live so far away. Let me know if it doesn't work out with Localzoo.

Karen -

Let me know if you'd be able to cruise by Havertown, PA (19083, near the intersection of Haverford Rd. and Beechwood Dr.) on Christmas Eve.

If not, they can go to Will and I'm sure you'll end up with some of their babies eventually ;).

Becca

Members
Prob they keep trying...pretty much every water change...new parents lol they get further every time.

Yeah, my D. macs did that for a while until the male got mean with the female and she quit laying for him. Since the move she's gone all round bellied again so they must like the water at the new place.

I am so, SO glad that we (human beings) have a higher success rate....