• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Pinoy-Philippine Blue Angelfish

Looking for a local (Silver Spring/Rockville Maryland area) store or breeder selling Pinoy - Philippine Blue Angelfish breed from Ken Kennedy stock from the Philippines. Would take a few juveniles of any variety. Clown, Smokey, Zebra, or Platinum. Any leads would be very appreciated.

CommunityAngels
125g Community Tank (Angels,Rainbows,Tetras,Livebearers)
10g Quarantine Tank

rsanz

monster tank newbie
I am looking for the same thing! Any leads yet?

Those fish are freaking beautiful.

DonkeyFish

Members
:) I have some :)

But they are mine, and not big enough to breed just yet. Got them from Bev/Amazon Basement. I'd think she has more... but not gonna guarantee it.

Thanks for the referral! It's been hard keeping up with the demand for these great new colorful angelfish. I do have a nice variety available now, but the do sell pretty fast. I think 1/2 my hatchery is devoted to these Philippine Blues now.... The next release will be some Paraiba's and hopefully some Pinoy Paraibas. They'll be dime size in about a month....
David
Go to www.angelfishusa.com. The're great quality, but shipping might hurt you. Nevertheless, excellent stock. Buy the juvies, they sell for cheaper, ship better and you can buy more.

ricoishere

Members
Thanks for the referral! It's been hard keeping up with the demand for these great new colorful angelfish. I do have a nice variety available now, but the do sell pretty fast. I think 1/2 my hatchery is devoted to these Philippine Blues now.... The next release will be some Paraiba's and hopefully some Pinoy Paraibas. They'll be dime size in about a month....
David

Dave,
just to let you know the Pinoy Plats are doing great. Growing, and the veils are very noticeable. They're pretty agressive, and eat everthing I feed them. I put my hands in that tank almost daily, and they are fearless. Great fish. Out of that whole order, only 1 was a "true" pea size, all were larger! I have about 12 Pinoy Paraibas, Quarter size, and they are doing great. Now I'm loking for premium koi for another tank!

pthobe

Philippine angelfish babies

I have several of the Ken Kennedy angelfish for sale.. ghosts, zebras, pinoys, platinums, blues.. adults and babies for sale.. I can ship anywhere.. nice fish.. I can send you pics if you email me at patrickthobe@msn.com