• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some free stuff

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I need to get rid of a few things
18" west african lungfish
empty 75 -Warning, this does not hold water. Would make a great reptile tank-
Platys, I have about 30 of them that I got at the last meeting and I would rather keep something less common in their tank

All of this stuff is FREE! Pick up only, I'm in potomac
Thanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
Lungfish are amazing creatures. I had to re-home my 2+ footer when we moved out here from California.

They can live every bit of 75 years...quite intelligent and easy to care for (although they need sufficient room).

I wouldn't risk keeping an African lung with any other fish. It can work temporarily sometimes...but in the end it will end poorly (i.e. dead or dismembered other fish).

Long story short, this is an amazingly generous offer from Dan but only take the lungfish if you're serious about giving it a good home.

Thanks,
Matt

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Send neoprodigy a message

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
The 75 is wood trim
Lungfish are amazing creatures. I had to re-home my 2+ footer when we moved out here from California.

They can live every bit of 75 years...quite intelligent and easy to care for (although they need sufficient room).

I wouldn't risk keeping an African lung with any other fish. It can work temporarily sometimes...but in the end it will end poorly (i.e. dead or dismembered other fish).

Long story short, this is an amazingly generous offer from Dan but only take the lungfish if you're serious about giving it a good home.

Thanks,
Matt
I agree with all of this

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have someone interested in the lungfish and platys but since I really want to get this stuff out of hear, I'll make it first come first sirve