• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Food for April Meeting

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Ok guys, it's meeting time! And that means volunteers for bringing food! :D

Here's what we need:

Sodas (at least 10 bottles):
Snack Food (chips, pretzels, etc.):
Fruit:
Veggies:
Ice (2-3 bags in a cooler):
Cookies/Desserts: Cupcakes (Samantha)
Main Dish: Any ideas???

Please respond to this thread if you can bring something! Thanks!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Sodas (at least 10 bottles): 8 bottles (thedavidzoo)
Snack Food (chips, pretzels, etc.): Chris
Fruit:
Veggies: Wendy
Ice (2-3 bags in a cooler): Kevin
Cookies/Desserts: Cupcakes (Samantha)
Main Dish: Any ideas??? I'll bring the main dish.

Thanks to those who have already volunteered! We could still use a couple more things so please volunteer if you haven't already!! :)

verbal

CCA Members
Really?!?
If you buy 12 separate footlong coldcuts, it's only $60... (assuming it's the $5 deals).
The 6 foot subs are wider(maybe 2x the width), but I think you maybe right about the overall price being better on the deal than the big sub.

WendyFish

Members
If subs are the best solution, I'm willing pitch in part of the difference between the sub purchase price and the budget if you want to go the Subway route. I would guess this meeting will be well attended and hope everyone will come away impressed rather than hungry! I just can't cook (am not allowed in the kitchen except to get beer). :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Sam, I agree.
This will hopefully be our biggest meeting of the year.

Get the subs. We just need to make sure we cut them in small pieces before people jump into it.

If there is a problem, I too will help.
but I don't think we usually spend our budget.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Ok, I just ordered the subs. I know that I've been spending under the budget each month. Thanks for the input and volunteering guys! I appreciate it!

munsterrr

Members
Hey guys. I'll be there tomorrow(first time). What do we need to bring. Guess since it is a school....no "beverages" are permitted lol. Can have the old lady bring some sweets or what ever.