• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Next weekend!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hey Guys! I obviously will be attending next weekend, as I am the speaker. Let mek now if anyone wants to bring me anything. My stocklist is a bit slim, as I have been traveling pretty much non-stop the past month, and Chris has had some serious health complications that have taken up much of my time.

chriscoli

Administrator
Awesome! I'll be taking a look at your list!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
Looking forward to it.

What can you tell me about Neolebias powelli? Does it really only grow to less than an inch? What part of the water column does it prefer? Water conditions?

There's almost no information on the Web about these fish, but it appears they are critically endangered, due to oil exploration.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I see the centromochlus on your list.....what size group is recommended for these cuties?

They are not very particular about being in groups, I like to work with them in trios or more, as they are fun to watch feed at the water's surface. They are easily sexed (once you get them to hold still) and quite breedable.

Looking forward to it.

What can you tell me about Neolebias powelli? Does it really only grow to less than an inch? What part of the water column does it prefer? Water conditions?
yes, they genuinely are. They are pretty shy, as most teeny westies are. I would say in general, all over the tank. They are not really directional schoolers, but more loose gatherers. They like soft, warmer water- similar to what wild kribs would like.

There's almost no information on the Web about these fish, but it appears they are critically endangered, due to oil exploration.

I'd go for some yellow neocaridinas.
just let mek now!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
How big are the calico ancsitrus and is it really dificult to breed the hara jerdoni? I've heard they have only a few tiny fry per spawn.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Rachel, could I please get 1 doz. cherry barbs if they are available? I love those little guys!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
How big are the calico ancsitrus and is it really dificult to breed the hara jerdoni? I've heard they have only a few tiny fry per spawn.

I actually haven't bred the hara yet, but have heard the same thing They are awesome little fish. The calicos are juvenile, about 1-1.5"

Rachel, could I please get 1 doz. cherry barbs if they are available? I love those little guys!

you got it!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I actually haven't bred the hara yet, but have heard the same thing They are awesome little fish. The calicos are juvenile, about 1-1.5"

you got it!

Ok
Then I'll take 4 C. perigiae and one of the snails that you put only in person sales next to (sorry, I cant remember the name)
Thank you!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
havnig medical emergency with my husband, will try to be there. If not, I still want to give my newpresentation to you guys. Perhaps at the picnic.

Also, for those who wanted fish, I can do overnight shipping with guaranteed delivery time by 10:30am next week for $10, if you are still interested.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
So sorry to hear, hope he makes a quick recovery
If you cant make it I'll buy some fish from you the next time you stop by for a meeting or an event.