• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

That Fish Place Sale...

mrkillie

Members
OK, I said I'd post this when I got it, so here goes:

For their 36th Anniversary sale, That Fish Place will have Perfecto 75 gallon oak frame or black frame tanks for $75.

Also, all other Perfecto tanks, as well as stands and canopies are on sale 10-20% off. Usually tanks are 10% off.

Oceanic/All Glass Aquarium tanks, stands, and canopies are "up to 40% off", whatever that means.

All fish, inverts, live rock and plants are 20% off.

For the saltwater people out there, Coralife salt in 150 gal buckets is buy 3, get 1 free, as is Oceanic salt in 90 or 200 gallon buckets. Instant Ocean in 160 or 200 gallon buckets is buy 4, get 1 free.

Lots of other stuff on sale, as well as their "Tent Sale".

And, of course, let's not forget the dates: April 18th and 19th.

Joel

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You may even see some of our members there that belong to ACLC. They usually have a table set up as they meet like 1mile away.

Cartel

Members
Dang thats right about when i plan on getting a new tank in the 70 gallon range.....But I doubt ill be making that drive boo

mab

Members
I'm driving a van load of PVAS members on Saturday morning. We plan to arrive around opening time for the sale.

kaj41354

Members
I'm driving a van load of PVAS members on Saturday morning. We plan to arrive around opening time for the sale.

Make sure you stop at the ACLC table and say HI to our folks - I will not be there for the first time in a long time...Going to Pittsburgh that weekend.