• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

If You Use the CCA Forum Marketplace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
If you use the CCA Forum Marketplace and you haven't yet joined the club, please consider becoming a member of the Capital Cichlid Association.

It takes about 30 seconds at this link: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/?pageid=membership

So what do you get for your $20/year ($1.67/month)?

• Access to ten monthly meetings, including many world-class speakers (guests and visitors welcome as well)
  • Access to members-only areas of the CCA forum
  • Participation in CCA group buys and promotions
  • CCA member discounts at select LFS and retailers
  • Ability to sell in CCA monthly auctions
  • Ability to participate in the CCA Summer BBQ and Holiday Party
  • Participation in CCA BAP, CARES and other programs
...and last but not least: Piece of mind that you're doing your part to support the forum that you use, the CCA and the hobby in our area.

If you've never been to a CCA meeting, check out the upcoming meeting on April 12 (http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21235).

Matt

Becca

Members
And free plecos!!! Seriously, the first 10 people to pay for a membership as a result of this post can have a free baby Ancistrus alcoholic (cirrhosus) at the May meeting (sorry, won't be at April).

dogofwar

CCA Members
Very generous, Becca!

To give folks an idea why your support is appreciated:

CCA's meeting space (JFK HS Cafeteria) costs ~$220 per month to rent...and we have ~9 meetings with speakers per year there... so - at current levels - we invest dues for ~100 member in our meeting space alone. That's before speakers :eek:

Matt

And free plecos!!! Seriously, the first 10 people to pay for a membership as a result of this post can have a free baby Ancistrus alcoholic (cirrhosus) at the May meeting (sorry, won't be at April).

Becca

Members
Very generous, Becca!

To give folks an idea why your support is appreciated:

CCA's meeting space (JFK HS Cafeteria) costs ~$220 per month to rent...and we have ~9 meetings with speakers per year there... so - at current levels - we invest dues for ~100 member in our meeting space alone. That's before speakers :eek:

Matt

NP. Just let me know who the first 10 are ;). I might as well move these little guys before I turn into the crazy catfish lady.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I got suckered (convinced) to paying $10 at my second meeting I believe the same thing happened to my little brother Lol!
You can pay cash in person, I have to do that next meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.