• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB breeder female Demasoni

Ading522

Members
Sold two males, but found out i have 2 more who filled in the subdom job description..lol.. found some females online at live fish direct, but unsure of the quality.. would like to test the waters on the forum to see if any of the demasoni breeders are willing to sell me 6 females..

also, what would be a good fish to house in with demasoni? any suggestions? would want fish with about the same size if possible.. wanna see if i can get some nice popping colors with 2 colonies in the tank..

any suggestions and breeder females, please pm me! will be at aquafest.. :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
While we're at it, anyone have about 10 female Tropheus deuboisi they'd like to get rid of? ;)

Not sure why anyone would want to sell off their female demasoni, but good luck anyway.

verbal

CCA Members
hehehe..its a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try.. :)

Total numbers are probably going to be the most important. Dave actually recommended keeping a couple subdominant males to prevent the alpha male from harassing the smaller weaker females too much.

When your fry get some size, you can add them back into the colony.