• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Cichlasoma Ornatums

rich_one

Members
I believe I have about 8 of them, all approx. one inch in size. They are slow growers, but eat anything they can get in their mouths, and are actually starting to show some color. I hate to let them go, but I have an unexpected situation that's come up so I'm going to move these to facilitate that. I need them gone asap, so these are for sale for $20 each. These are going up on Craigslist if I get no takers here by about 7 pm. I don't have pics... currently, they're little brown fish starting to show color. LOL... if you really want pics of that, I can oblige when I get home, but most of us know by now one inch babies are not going to look like they will when adults. Pickup greatly preferred.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
LOL... if it comes to that, I'll let you know, but I'm inclined to just keep them and grow them out in my 40b before I let them go for free at the moment, then decide what to do with them when I have to.

-Rich

Hannibal

Members
Wish I had room. Keep them in the 40B temporarily. They're slow growers.

Matt

Matt, how slow do they grow?
I just want to see how long they would be ok for in a 40 breeder. I have a 120 that I need to setup, just wanted to know how much time I have to do so.

blkmjk

Members
While they do grow slow I would wait until you ja e the 120 up and going . Mine have been nasty towards each other. And I have had several casualties. Just m y 2 cents. Mine were in a 90 gallon.

Drew