• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs 56gallon 405 and sun sun canister

creepyoldguy

Members
56g tank stand and light. Only a couple months old $200obo
Fluval 405 few yes old $40
Sun sun (can't remember what size at the moment) only a couple months old $40

7179771163 for pics or more info

creepyoldguy

Members
405 is pending pickup for Sunday. If anyone is interested in the sun sun, I was wrong. Its a 3tray. Hw302. Have Vincent driving up from bmore if anyone is interested in getting up with him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

creepyoldguy

Members
Yes it does have a lid. And a light strip. The sand is in there if u want it. I want to keep the mag float. Located in Waynesboro pa which is s few miles north of hagerstown. I'm will to meet tho. I'd like to sell this stuff so make an offer

creepyoldguy

Members
Unknown saint I didn't get a pm for some reason. Please just text me or call me. 7179771163

creepyoldguy

Members
Tank pending pickup for wed. Still have the 405 and sun sun if anyone is interested in a package deal. Let me know if you have any offers

creepyoldguy

Members
Yes tank is sold. Still have both canisters if anyone is interested!

creepyoldguy

Members
I'm around hagerstown MD. I'm off work this week so I can meet or maybe deliver just to go on a road trip

i have a 48" t5 setup (two bulbs, and a fixture) for sale, but the fixture doesn't work. might be an easy fix, but i can't guarantee anything.
it's pending for pickup tuesday evening, but if it falls through i can stop by on thursday morning and i'll trade for your filter or take $35 cash for it (listed at $25, but you're just a bit out of the way :))
let me know if you're interested and i'll send you a text either way after tuesday.