• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or FREE: 72g Bowfront and 40B (P/U Potomac, MD)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Would really like to clear the following tanks from my garage this week!

Both were given to me by Sherry Mitchell of PVAS and the plan was to set them up at the Rockville Library. Unfortunately, renovations at the library have dragged on and it looks like they won't have a place for them.

Set-ups are FREE to anyone who will give them to a school, library, old folks home or the like.

Set-ups are also FREE to anyone who donates $100 (for the 72g bowfront) or $50 (for the 40g breeder) or $125 (for both) to the PVAS "Teachers and Tanks Program" or "Give a Kid a Tank Program": http://www.pvas.com/donations.php or the Babes in the Cichlid Hobby (to support cichlid conservation).

The 72g bowfront tank, glass top and stand (very nice silver column stand with cabinet) are in good shape as are the 40B tank and black wood cabinet stand.

Happy to throw in some decorations for either or both.

Pick up near Exit 5 on 270.

Sorry not able to post pictures.

Please help put these tanks to good use or support a good cause!

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Donations to the two PVAS funds are tax deductible (they're a 501c3)... so if you want a couple of nice set-ups for next-to-nothing and want a nice tax deduction, come and get them.

If not gone by end of the week, they're going to Goodwill.

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great - PMd you on address.

Guy who's been PMing me about the 40B, pull the trigger and come and get it, too :)

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Correct - PM me when you're able to come by (Tues PM would be great) and I'll get you my address.

Thanks,
Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Both the 72g and the 40g set-ups are spoken for.

Found a glass top for the 40B...so that's going with it!

Thanks to Anubias and Alpha for supporting the PVAS charities!

Matt