• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

This Weeks Color Ups

Jay

CCA Members
Remember the June is the last chance to have fish delivered to a CCA meeting for free by me until the September meeting. So far I have no orders. Tuesday June 9 at 8:00 p.m. is the deadline to order fish for this meeting. Hurry, that date is only a few days away.
Prices are listed on www.cichlidsarespecial.com Check out the following plus there a a number of fish on sale for 25% to 50% off scattered through out the site. Discount club members (Returning customers get the maximum sale rates)
This weeks color up count yielded the following:
Aulonocara Peacocks:

Ruby Red: three 3" males, four 2.5" males
Red Shoulders: two 3.5" males, fifteen 3" males (Sale), three 2.5" males, two 2.5" Trios (Sale)
German Red: four 2.5" males, one 2" male
Lemon Jake: one 3" male
Blue Neon: one 2.5" male
Swallowtail: two 2.5" males
Benga: four 3" males, one 2.5" male
Jacob Blue: one 5" male (Sale), two 4" males (Sale), three 3" males (Sale)
Ethelwyannae: one 3" F1 Male

Mbuna:

Labidochromis Yellow Top Mbumba: two 3" males (Sale), two 2.5" males (Sale), three 2" males (Sale)
Sp. Lions Cove: seven 2.5" part color males (Sale)

Lake Victorian:

Sauvagei: five 3" males (Sale), ten 2.5" males (Sale), two 2" males (Sale)
Kyopga Flameback: seven 3" males (seven), two 2" trios (Sale)
Sp. 35 Tomato: one 3.5" male (Sale), five 2.5" males (Sale), one 2.5" Trio

There are still several males through out the site left from last weeks highlight list as well.

If you purchased a fish from me that you are very happy with, please do me a favor and post a positive review for that fish by clicking on the fish itself from my inventory and then reviews. Also if you have a good photo of a fish that you purchased from me that you are very happy with, please post it on my facebook page, on your own facebook page, or other social media.