• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Paradigm Fish Food

Jay

CCA Members
Cichlids Are Special is now an authorized dealer for Paradigm Fish Food. I hope to have some of this fine food available for sale sometime around the middle of next week when my first order from them comes in.
I will be selling Paradigm Carnivore 8 oz. $13.99, Paradigm Omnivore 8 oz. $13.99, and Paradigm Grow 4 oz. $9.99. A description of each is on my web site including ingredients, nutritional analysis, vitamin content, and suggested type fish to feed each type food. I will be able to bring this food to meetings saving you the shipping cost when I am able to get to a meeting just like I do with fish orders.
I also will be offering Paradigm Herbivore 8 oz. $14.99 on a special order basis when I reorder more food from the manufacture.
Please consider buying this food from me. When you cannot buy fish, this will help give me enough money to cover a trip to your meetings. Its been a tough summer for me. Hoping things get better as we get into fall.

Jay