• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Will they get along.

jstlstn

Members
Evening everyone I am setting up a 125 hap peacock I was going to take down my 55 but have decided to turn it into a mbuna tank with rusty’s and labs. I have 4 sunshine peacocks that need to grow out some before I put them in the 125. My question is possible for them to grow out with the mbuna’s and a group of Synodontis Petricola or synodontis lucipinnis? I know each fish and tank is different but just want to know if it is worth a try.

zackcrack00

Members
If the group of mbuna are rusties, labs, acei, or other relatively docile species, go for it. If you add something such as melanochromis, demasoni, or other very aggressive species, I wouldn't try it. But hey, every fish is different.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jstlstn

Members
Thanks for the input that's what I thought just needed someone with more experience than me to confirm. I'm thinking 8 juvies would give me the best chance of a male for each mbuana species. also never thought about Acei hmmmm.