• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Group Buy - Cichlids of The Americas

jonclark96

Past CCA President
We are happy to announce another group buy for attendees of The Big Fish Deal!

Dan Sharifi of Cichlids of The Americas will be donating some fish for the Rare Fish Auction and has also offered to do a group buy for delivery to The BFD!

This group buy works like the others:

1. Check out Dan's stock list at http://www.cichlidsoftheamericas.com/id2.html

2. Contact Dan directly (directions are on the website) and set up your order, make payments, etc.

3. The fish will be shipped for pick up at the BFD! It's that easy.

Dan gave a great talk last fall for one of our monthly meetings. You got to see how he keeps his fish house, and saw some pictures of the stunning stock that Dan has to offer. COA is a great source for some hard to find CA cichlids. Check out the list and get your order in today!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Was great having Dan here as a speaker a few months ago. You saw his operation and his stock...great stuff!

Dan's been an awesome supporter of the club - let's get some orders for this group buy!

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
As Matt said, Dan's pretty busy. I think he pretty much runs his fish house solo. He'll get back to you soon. If not, let me know and I'll shoot him a text.

lkelly

Members
As Matt said, Dan's pretty busy. I think he pretty much runs his fish house solo.

I checked, and you were right. Who knew?

solo_fishroom_zpsuxpdlnwe.jpg

rcf_85

Members
I sent an email to COA on the 14th about an order and have not heard anything back yet. How long does it usually take for a response?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I exchanged texts with Dan today. He's committed to getting back to everyone today.

Please understand that he may not get back to you if your question is "I'm looking for a fish that you don't have listed and want".

lkelly

Members
I exchanged texts with Dan today. He's committed to getting back to everyone today.

Please understand that he may not get back to you if your question is "I'm looking for a fish that you don't have listed and want".

So my questions about the new Force Awakens movie are probably going unanswered?

Well, crap.