• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB / WTT: Festae and/or dovii female

RampageRR

Members
Looking for a definitive female festae, can be anywhere from 4 to 7 inches. I'd also be open to picking up a female dovii in the same size range. Please PM me here if you have either (or both).

I have a group of 4 male festae from Jeff Rapps (ranging in size from 4.5 to 7 inches) that I'd be willing to trade one or two of for the female festae, or we can work out a cash deal. I can come to you or we can meet somewhere in the middle. Whatever works for you. Thanks!

RampageRR

Members
Bump. I'd also be open to a definitive female in the 4 to 8 inch range of any of the following - festae, dovii, loiselle, freddy, jaguar, umbee. Thanks!

RampageRR

Members
Thanks Jon, I sent him a PM about them. I'd be ecstatic if I could pick them up as I've been unsuccessful in finding any for months now.

RampageRR

Members
Looks like his were spoken for before I got a hold of him. So... Does anyone want to see if they have any at the BFD tomorrow? I'll be stuck at work until it's over and I'm sure there will be some there. I have terrible luck.

Would anyone want to maybe text me if they see a female at the BFD tomorrow? If I know there's one there for certain, I might be able to skip out of work for a bit to get it.

RampageRR

Members
Here are some of mine - not the greatest shots but you can at least see they're good looking. Let me know if you're interested and we can set something up.

Anyone else looking at this - I'm still looking for a female festae or parachromis, so please PM me if you have any or know where I can find one. Thanks!

IMG_20160224_215158_zpshcnnrnvk.jpg

IMG_20160224_215055_zpsvs4qkfbq.jpg

IMG_20160224_215148_zpsyz2hu8fs.jpg

IMG_20160224_215111_zps2lx6wvte.jpg

IMG_20160307_105050_zpsjqr4niis.jpg

IMG_20160224_215158%202_zps6kpf43jo.jpg

Last edited:

RampageRR

Members
Thanks for the heads up. I did go down there a few weeks ago and saw the 2 females. They're definitely beat up and super skinny. On top of that, he wanted $169(!!!) for a single female that didn't look strong enough to make the trip home so I passed.

Does any other LFS in the area carry festae at times? I tried Congressional and they didn't have any.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Thanks for the heads up. I did go down there a few weeks ago and saw the 2 females. They're definitely beat up and super skinny. On top of that, he wanted $169(!!!) for a single female that didn't look strong enough to make the trip home so I passed.

Does any other LFS in the area carry festae at times? I tried Congressional and they didn't have any.

Tropical lagoon? But they are usually in the 4" range.
Josh from batfish sometimes has them on his pre orders but not sure on the sizes. He's usually the first person I go to when looking for fish....maybe I'm biased....maybe cuz I'd rather spend money at a friends establishment. He's also local

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app