• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Electric Blue Gene Carrier Jack Dempsey Female

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I have for sale a 1 year old jack dempsey female that is a carrier for the electric blue gene. She is the daughter of my prized EBJD male that passed away a few months back. The reason for rehoming her is that I already have two carrier females that I am actively breeding and she ends up getting shredded every time my male pairs up with one of the other females. I hate to see her keep getting beat up, but I don't have the room for another tank right now. I would like to see her go to someone who will enjoy her and give her a good home. She will need to regrow little portions of her fins that just got nipped from my last spawn two weeks ago. I do not have updated pics, but she is about 4-5 inches long and is beautiful when fully colored (normal jack dempsey appearance, with some brilliant blue highlights that seem more blue than others). She did lay eggs once, but they were not viable since the male did not fertilize them. I suspect she would be a good mate for a larger EBJD, but I can't seem to find good stock around here.

Asking $25 obo. Pick up only. I do not attend meetings. PM if interested. Bowie, MD.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
No. But the idea is to have an EBJD to breed her with. That would give you approximately 75% EBJD fry. Like I said above, it's hard to find good EBJD stock around here.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
DSC00473_zpslqlf6pkw.jpg

She's the one in front. Best picture I have right now.

AGAIN I STATE SHE IS THE BLURRY ONE IN FRONT! She is just as nice as the other female when she is not getting run around the tank constantly.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Last bump. This girl needs a home folks. She got moved, and then the male and female followed shortly due to my fry. She is now in the midst of another possible breed. Does no one keep EBJD's anymore?