• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello

Dana

Members
:) Just wanted to take a minute and say ha!! I am new to the club but I have had fish tanks my whole life(that's a long time). I have 3 sons all of which have tanks. A lot of you know my middle son Adam. He has been with the club for awhile but just now got me to become a member. Glad I did! I have had a chance to speak to some of you at the last 3 meetings and spoken to some on the phone after posting on marketplace which is great!! Hope to get to know a whole lot more. As for tanks I have a 140 with Africans a 180 with tropicals. I have also gotten my neighbor into fish. She now has 4 tank that I have set up and care for a 155 bow with trops and parrot fish. A 72 bow with all angles. A 47 tall with glow fish. And a 15 tall for angle eggs (none have hatched yet) Fish are so addictive!!!!! I love it. Hope to meet you soon! Thanks for your time Dana
PS I live in southern Maryland and it not as far away as you think!!!!!