• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Fresh Bark-

samsmobb

Members
Just this morning harvested several tens of lbs of fresh bark that I'll be keep for vivarium and terrarium set ups but I have more than enough to fill several tank backgrounds.

A tree fell overnight and I went to look at it this morning and was able to, with heavy elbow grease, tear off several long and unique bark pieces before we make firewood from the wood.

I sold this on other websites before but I'm not sure the going price on this local forum or if there is some interest for it. It is still wet and could possibly Sink in your tanks, I will check later to see if a few pieces sink..

I've included pictures of what I was able to harvest in 2 or so hours in the best condition I could.
Price: Best reasonable offer
Please PM me because I sometimes can't check the thread so emails make it easier and a phone number to text you at would be faster as well.

THE BARK TAKEN WAS FROM FALLEN TREES THAT WILL BE USED FOR FIREWOOD. Not to be mistaken from trees that are still living.

The piece of wood standing veriticall it about 16 inches so you have an idea

You can see the fresh side of the bark