• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Clown Loaches

kevin911

Members
Looking to buy some clown loaches, will pick up at meeting! Please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

miguelgr7

Members
Hi. I have 4 clown loaches for sell. PM for info. greetings

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Troyale

Members
Excuse me for interupting your thread. How big does a clown loach have to be to start disposing of snails?

fish

Banned
You can easily find these cheap or free on Craigslist. I see them all the time. People keep getting surprised when they outgrow their tiny tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

What are you talking about? That is not true. I have never seen any on craigslist for 1. And 2, they are s.l.o.w. Growers. They will not just outgrow a "tiny tank" the way other fish do.

kevin911

Members
How much Thai ? I'm a little nervous they may be feeders if too small

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

frankoq

Members
What are you talking about? That is not true. I have never seen any on craigslist for 1. And 2, they are s.l.o.w. Growers. They will not just outgrow a "tiny tank" the way other fish do.

sounds right!

I got 2 (1.5 inch) at Congressional for $25 each. :mad:
Then I found larger ones (3 inch) at HOT for $13 each.

I'd like to get a couple more but 4+ inch long.
The ones I see are $80 or more. Still waiting for a good deal.

npbarca

Members
I thought the ones at congressional were 15$ each. I was there yesterday and they got a ton of new clowns in.

fish

Banned
sounds right!

I got 2 (1.5 inch) at Congressional for $25 each. :mad:
Then I found larger ones (3 inch) at HOT for $13 each.

I'd like to get a couple more but 4+ inch long.
The ones I see are $80 or more. Still waiting for a good deal.

I used to have a pair of 7"ers that were my buddies who had them for 5 years then gave to me but when he moved back i gave them back... They hand fed and were really cool! Only truly dedicated fish keepers get to keep/raise large clown loaches. Not the little kids that keep "monsters" who have an arowana in a 55 gallon ROFL xD They are hard to raise because of the "skinny disease". All mine that i have tried raising from an inch have gotten it at some time or another. PraziPro and a dog dewormer seems to work for me.:.