• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Plecos and fish stuff

zackcrack00

Members
So, I was going to add this on to Aldrich's post, and then I realized I needed more than plecos. So, I am looking for 3 BN plecos. I want a pair, and then another male or female really doesnt matter as long as its a BN. I want something other than regular, maybe super reds, but something cool. Not looking gi spend a bunch of money, I have a budget.

I am also looking for. Python water changer, or something of the sort.

I would like to pick up at the Sept. meeting.

Thanks!

Ading522

Members
Jesse has some for sale.. you can pm him.. prices are reasonable.. frank has some on his list as well..and Chriscoli(christine) has some fancy ones..

Becca

Members
I have 2-3 plain juveniles.

I've got 2 adults in the 150, too, but someone would have to go for a swim to catch them and it ain't gonna be me!

Hey Zack, I have a used Python for $20 that I'm not using. The tubing is a little dirty, maybe needs a brush to run through it, but it works fine.

I'm not going to be at the next meeting, but I can send it up with someone if you want it.

Arlene

zackcrack00

Members
I am on vacation until Sunday, and school starts in 4 days. Can you ship it? If so, how much would it be to do so to my zip code of 21701???

I can try to ship it, but it might be pricey for you since it's bulky and I don't think that I can fit it all in the largest USPS box.

Hm...are you sure you don't want to swing by on Sunday?

If not, then I will try to find a box to ship it Saturday morning via USPS.

Arlene