• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Clown Loaches

kevin911

Members
Anybody that post on this thread is obligated to help me find some loaches :p

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Are you ever in dc area for pickup? How many would i put in a 125g mbuna tank?

I live 15 mins south of DC, just let me know when and how many you need. The 1.5-2" fish may become snacks If your Mbunas are big though

fish

Banned
$8 sounds ridiculous for 1-2" loaches. I remember buying 3-3.5"ones at petsmart in owings mills during a sale for $6 each. That is your best bet. Wait fir a petsmart sale.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish

Banned
Petsmart doesn't carry loaches bigger than 1.5".... And their usual price is 10$+

They used to have ALL 3" or so loaches back in late 2012... Thats when i got mine... I am assuming they got smart and ordered smaller loaches... Haven't been in the fish section for a while LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

frankoq

Members
Plenty at HOT.
1-1.5 inch about $9

up to 3inch = $25
C6932074-ECB4-4EFA-A0E1-E154693063E8_zpsvbm3cx5w.jpg

about 4'', $40
F729AF17-79D6-4993-B248-9EF1D1A29BA9_zpsxel9hlxr.jpg

and these beasts = $90
8E35F1F0-2062-4BB0-80AB-B99853C6E834_zpstjqonlbi.jpg

Nothing cooler than switching the lights on in the morning and seeing a large school of clowns passed out on their sides. I've always thought they would be unhappy in african conditions, is this true? A shop by me has 2.5-3.5 for 9$ buy one get one 1/2 off. If thai's exhausted his supply I can grab a bunch to bring down for the may meeting. I must add, some were nice others were no prize fish. Petsmarts have doubled in price in the last year so a tiny one inch loach costs 15$. If you go on a shipping day you can usually find one or two exceptionally large ones mixed in. All that said 8$ for a healthy 2" loach is a very fair price.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
Most are around 2" some a little over some a little under. 8$

I'll take some pictures tonight.

Thai

Members
Size I have for sale, all healthy and putting on weight quick

Won't be long until they are 4-5" like my others