• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Wild Angels

npbarca

Members
Looking for a maximum of 3. A pair would be awesome. Just seeing if anyone in the club has any willing to sell before I look online.

etu1002

Members
Hi Nicholas,
I don't know what kind of wild angelfish you are looking for. I have 5 altum which I raised from a nickle size since last September. You can search my thread on altum in this forum. Their body size are around 2-3 inches now and 6 inches tall including fin. I can sell you 1 or 2 since they will outgrow my 56g tank very soon. PM me if you are interested.

Eric

etu1002

Members
What wild angels do you have in mind? Most wild angels are much bigger than domestic ones, even the scarlare. If you have a small tank, maybe you can try P. leopodi. They are the smallest, but are very rare.

npbarca

Members
I have a 55, it is in the process of becoming an amazon biotope. I was looking at the Pterophyllum scalare "Manacapuru", they get about 6".