• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Malawi Tank Video

marge618

CCA member
I like that. More fun to see all of the movement. Malawis never rest..... The use of identifying name tags was done very effectively.

His other videos are about fast cars...

Later,

marge618

CCA member
If you like underwater videos here's one that feels 'real'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L1WOEMGtAqg&feature=related

Enough to make me want to ask those of you who dive or go on fish collecting trips to put a camera on your forehead....

Then we could all go virtual diving...and collecting.. :happy0007: :happy0007: :happy0007:

Also, I want to check out the video game "Endless Ocean".

Later,

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marge618 @ Feb 27 2008, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you like underwater videos here's one that feels 'real'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L1WOEMGtAqg&feature=related

Enough to make me want to ask those of you who dive or go on fish collecting trips to put a camera on your forehead....

Then we could all go virtual diving...and collecting.. :happy0007: :happy0007: :happy0007:

Also, I want to check out the video game "Endless Ocean".

Later,[/b]

That was an Awesome video Marge!

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Feb 27 2008, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol cool video. But, nothing like it actually feels.[/b]

"Nothing like it actually feels".. Does that mean we need 4-D videos like the one at the Aquarium in Baltimore?

-wind swishes at you and blows your hair
- water spouts in mist at you so you can not see and your face feels wet
-unidentified snake like things whip around your feet
-the chair you are sitting on thumps you in middle of the back and on the side
-bubbles erupt in the air swirling everywhere and the crowd goes wild (all the kids age 2 to 90 holler)

Seriously, I thought the underwater diving video was a bit like the real thing... at list the visual part. Fill me in please.

Later,

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I know Sarah does a lot of diving, but I had a chance to scuba dive in Las Islas de la Bahia (Honduras) where Jaques Custo said was one of the top 10 places to dive in the world. It was AMAZING! The water was so clear that I could drop a dime and find it.

It was so crystal clear that you could see every fish and every little detail. I had a hard time breathing because it was just soo overwhelming, but when I got accilmated it was simply incredible.

There is nothing like the real thing and that's a fact Jack!