• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Meeting September 11

Jay

CCA Members
I plan to attend the CCA meeting on September 11, 2010. If any one is interested in purchasing any of my fish, I have 72 varieties and over 800 African Cichlids available, please check out my web site www.cichlidsarespecial.com and let me know. I will bring your fish to the meeting on Saturday saving you the cost to ship them or a trip to York to pick them up.

kewx

Members
Since our speaker for September will be Chuck Rambo out of California and the topic will be Dwarf Cichlids, might you have some dwarf cichlids available?

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Thank you Jay, If anybody is looking for some very very nice cichlids "Cichlids Are Special"Has really nice stock. and great pricing check Jay out. He also delivers to our meetings. I'll buy from Jay again.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I HAVE BOUGHT FISH FROM JAY FOR YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED. ITS FUN TO TALK FISH WITH HIM AS HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. GREAT GUY AND A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.