• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wild Ancistrus Types Wanted

Don Danko

Members
Am looking for wild type Ancistrus sp at the Catfish Convention this weekend - L183, LDA08, etc. NOT looking for common aquarium bushynose strains. Let me know if you have something.
Don
216-577-7705 text or call

verbal

CCA Members
Am looking for wild type Ancistrus sp at the Catfish Convention this weekend - L183, LDA08, etc. NOT looking for common aquarium bushynose strains. Let me know if you have something.
Don
216-577-7705 text or call

I am also interested in L183.

I have a female L378, I would be willing to sell if you happen to have a male.

verbal

CCA Members

Hawkman2000

Members
Why do you think they are captive bred rather than wild caught? Not trying to argue just curious.

Can't see a batch of 5,6, or 7 juviniles at a store being wild caught. Especially for under 40$. Couldn't hurt to ask though. Still, I would wait untill after the convention. Especially since I haven't seen them at Pristine for a while. They could probobly order them though.

Interesting fish. A little different from L-183, but still nice looking.

I was thinking the same thing, but I found other sites showing pics listed as Starlights without the white stripe on the fins.