• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The March Meeting of the Capital Cichlid Association

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The March meeting of the CCA will be on March 14th at 2pm.
our speaker will be author Terry Fairfield on Fish Disease Identificatin and Management. Terry comes highly recommended as a speaker. When I asked for speakers this year his name popped up from several of my sorces.
Read his bio...

We will have our usual raffles, refreshments and Mini auction.

Remember this one will come up quick because the Feb meeting was late. Less than 3 weeks from my post.

More on this later

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT AND THOSE MEATBALLS! :D I WILL START SAVING NOW FOR THE AUCTION DEALS! SHHH DONT TELL YOU KNOW WHO. WHAT SHE DOESNT KNOW WONT KILL ME. :D

I already know I can't make it. I have another forum meet to go to. lol

I am sad I will miss it tho. I am sure you will be seeing me at a lot more meetings for now on. It was a good time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I now have a brand new Marineland C220 canister filter that will be in the auction. I see these are over $100.00 on-line so here is your chance to get a deal and donate to your club at the same time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Coming up this Saturday at 2.

Also I am behind on emails and pm and such.
Just got back online. Was down.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
im bringing my 7,10, and 14 year olds to the auction to sell seperately or as a set whichever brings more $$$$. i want a new tank lol :D
they wash dishes, vacuum, sweep, keep rooms clean and are very good fish caregivers. the 14 year old has a eye for sexing.;)
only serious offers please! :D

marge618

CCA member
Coming up this Saturday at 2.

Also I am behind on emails and pm and such.
Just got back online. Was down.

Ditto. I know what you mean. My computer has been down..fixed.and then down... and then down for almost a 2 weeks. Seems to be back online now:)

See you all at the CCA meeting this Saturday!

iamzrad

Members
Last time, a bunch of people went to Scales when the meeting was finally closed.
So, after party at Scales!

Join us!